February 2016 in a leap year has not only been a month of love, but also a month of political surprises, cooperation between oil producing countries, and shown the importance of turtles for economic stability and growth.
In January 2016 China's growth has been on everyone's mind, but just look at how much they invest in football? It appears China is just starting out. Not only regarding their transformation from manufacturing to a service industry heavy nation, but also in terms of catching up in the most popular sport in the world.
29 days of excitement and Captain Finance has enjoyed following all these developments and put together some very memorable moments that should not be forgotten for some time to come.
So here are ten of some of the most memorable events of February 2016.
So what happened in February?
1. First Apple now Google - the most valuable companies on earth
2. Some propose, because they believe in love, others look at global markets - Leap Year
3. Brexit is now a real possibility
4. Who would have thoughtone year ago that Donald Trump would really stand a chance to become US President?
5. China's economy may have been slowing, but not in football
6. There's still talk of a bear market in the US
7. The level of oil output is capped by the biggest players including Russia, Saudia Arabia, and Iran
8. A socialist is winning over the USA
9. Apart from purely economic news: Turtles are key to Kenya’s economy
10. Jude Law is now getting involved in the refugee crisis